tattoos

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Subs

The Subs

I've almost recovered from my first (if somewhat late) festival experience of the summer at Reading and already can't wait to get out to my next and indeed last, festival of the summer; Bestival. Hopefully the weather doesn't turn the place into the mud pit like last year, but who cares? The line up is awesome!

One act I've yet to check out who indeed will be playing are The Subs and I was fortunate enough to get a preemptive mixtape in my mailbox today to post. I also received a link to a Youtube video they have just compiled from footage festival goers submitted after the band encouraged the crowd to recorded their Pukkelpop set on phones and cameras. Check out the video here.

If you're not heading to Bestival, I highly recommend checking out The Subs at one of their dates next week at either the Egg, London on Sept 11th or Audio, Brighton on 12th Sept. Check out their Myspace for more dates.

The Subs - End Of August Mixtape.mp3 (Mediafire)
1. Explorers Of The Nile - We Are All Egyptians (intro)
2. Bloody Beetroots - Robmorama
3. AutoErotique - Gladiator (Steve Aoki & DJ AM Remix)
4. Cassius - Youth, Speed , Trouble, Cigarettes (The Subs Remix)
5. Duck Sauce - Nasty
6. Pixies - Debaser
7. Vitalic - Valetta Fanfares
8. Simian Mobile Disco - Run (Subs Edit)
9. B harp
10. The Subs - Mitsubitchi
11. Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey
12. Boysnoize & Erol Alkan - Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger