tattoos

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Dead of Winter

This weekend I went to Brisbane for the Dead of Winter Festival which was all kinds of fun. Dave's band had a pretty great show.. Except for a sound guy who thinks that if a band is too loud you just turn off the mic instead of fixing the problem. You think the Jubilee would have a sound guy who doesn't ask what a double bass is meant to sound like.
I met a whole bunch of girls who were awesome... one of them being the spunky Miss Amie Lee Trash. It's such a different vibe at gigs in Brisbane. Ladies will come up and have a conversation with me rather than strut around like peacocks that are too cool for school. I know i'd rather go to a show in Brisbane over Sydney any day. I didn't really watch many bands though I actually spent most of my night around the burlesque stage.
I also bought the raddest hair piece from Dropdead Gorgeous...Couture to Die For. There's a lot of people out there that make bows but hers are really ahead of the rest!

You can find Dropdead, Gorgeous... Couture to Die For here. All picture's taken from there.
The saucy model is in the first two photos it's miss India Rose who was also playing at the Dead of Winter Festival with her band the Go-Go Haunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger