tattoos

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blackout

On Wednesday night I saw Strung Out play it was a nice blast from the past. I had a few beers with old friends that I really missed and it made my week.
I fainted at work on Thursday, after spending ten hours in hospital i'm still not sure what caused it other than the fact I had low blood sugar levels which may or may not have something to do with it. I knew hospitals were bad here but I can't believe how badly I was treated there. I had a nurse come in and tell me my test results then when I spoke to the doctor about them she said "that's not true where did you hear that?" another nurse came in to ask why they had taken my drip out. When I said "I haven't been put on one yet" the nurse swore and walked away and didn't come back. Enough of my bitch fest i'm fine and i'll be getting more tests on Monday.
I couldn't got to our fresh meat introduction day on Saturday i'm pretty bummed that I missed it and i've missed two training sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger