tattoos

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Flyer Bombings

Friday night training was great because most of the girls were at the nationals there was only a few of us which meant I had the time to learn a whole bunch of new things! Which was rad. I asked Kamikaze to be my derby wife! She said yes... nothings better than having a derby wife... I was scared I was going to be derby spinster forever!
Saturday night I went with Dave to Sydney because he had a gig on. He played with a bunch of glam bands. It was pretty amusing because big hair is more important that being in key. We got home so late in the morning and I got up early to go on a street skate flyer bomb for fresh meat along the foreshore. I had a blast even though I was crazy tired!
I love Newcastle Roller Derby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger