tattoos

Monday, June 21, 2010

Life Envy vol.3

I have written about Natalia Fabia in a previous post, she's a darling oil painter whose works blow me away. I wish she would have an exhibition over here... I've found a few pictures of her house which I love. It's quirky and cluttered and acts as her studio/work space. I love that she has her studio off from her bedroom because she works late at night then stumbles into bed covered in paint. Which is something I love to do when i'm being creative. I'm a total clutter bug so I can see myself living here. Oh I know it's tacky as hell but I think it's hilarious that she has pictures of people on the toilet above her toilet.

All pics from here.
Expect the first which is scanned from Inked magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger