tattoos

Monday, August 23, 2010

I Dig Blondeshot Creative

So over the past week I have literally spent hours cruising this rad blog. It's written by Jenn Alexander Fletcher (the sassy lady pictured above) who takes unconventional lifestyles portraits that I love. Her book Less Pin-Up, More Pin-Down is available from her esty here. There's a lot of maternity photographers out there but if I lived in the states and had a bun in the oven I would be asking this talented lady to take my shots. She also has so many awesome photographs from her travels from the deep south it makes me want to hop on a plane to go explore the states right away.

All pictures are taken by Jenn Alexander Fletcher of Blondeshot Creative from the following sites.
Find her blog here.
BSC Facebook here.
BSC Flicker here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger