tattoos

Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving.

This week has given me a whole lotta stress... But i'm getting this weekend off which will let me wind down. Working six days a week makes it hard to do the things you want and it's almost impossible to see the people I want to. Basically i'm having to move out of Newcastle down to the central coast so Dave is closer to Voodoo Tattoo because he's going full time. House hunting is something I always dread. If only we could move into a warehouse.
Friday night I went out to dinner with Dave and we decided to go to the 24hr Kmart to see what we could buy. I found one of my all time favorite childhood movies - Eddie and The Cruisers! It's price tag was nine dollars what a steal. I still know every word to every song and it literally made my week. This movie along with Grease made me really dig leather jackets.

Saturday night was great we had a goodbye dinner with the cats from his old shop then we went to a pin up party at the Cambridge. I got to catch up with some people I really miss, see a mates band play and watch some burlesque. The highlight was seeing Pat Cappochis band play and the host kept introducing them by saying they were awesome band called rockabilly... instead of saying they are a rockabilly band. It looked bad on her part but made us all giggle.

Blanchie, Maria myself Dave and Pat looking like our ever so classy selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger