tattoos

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Customer Service Rant

So this is going to be my only rant about the small minority of judgemental people whose fear of tattooed people is so over the stop they must abuse them on while they are working.
Last week I had a customer at work was so appalling it made me embarrassed for her. A long story short I work in my department more then the other girls at my store. So when her machine part wasn’t in even though I had informed her it takes two weeks to ship she was frustrated. She refused to be served by me because i'm tattooed. She ranted for about twenty minutes about how everything about me was nasty.
Later other ladies asked me if I wanted to start covering them up I said fuck no. The next day at work I turned up with a half sleeve outlined. Take that you crazy fuckin bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger