tattoos

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cold night coming in.

Sunday morning I went shopping for clothes which honestly is something I haven't done in a long time... so when i spotted this amazing Agent Ninetynine skirt I had to buy it. My apologies to my credit card bill...
I went to two different house that night, it was great catching up with old friends, then I headed to the Revival Tour to see Chuck Ragan play. Too much gin and a game of king of beers has unfortunately made the memory of the show blurry but from all accounts it was an amazing show. I had such a great night with so many good friends I'm still buzzing. I'm super excited about cold
nights drinking with friends in scarves, gloves and winter coats.
Monday was a public holiday so Dave and I had lunch at Goldberg's and I got the same amazing pasta I always have (creamy chicken bacon and walnut) it's delicious! After that we went to the beach to fly Lola's kite. She wasn't interested by I had a blast... I'm going to have to buy myself one someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger