tattoos

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tell me about it stud!

I had a great time on Saturday night... even though it started out pretty dull. I was too tired to do anything so I we went to grab a pizza. But there was no where to sit so we went to the beach. On our way there we saw there was a carnival which made me pretty excited because I love ferris wheels. We sat at the beach and fireworks started.. Lola was pretty scared till I told her they were tinker bells. So she started singing tinker bells tinker bells tinker all they way. (Because she doesn't believe that the words are actually jingle bells jingle bells) We went on the ferris wheel and dodge em cars which was fun. I had the perfect outfit on too. American apparel tights that look like leather, a black lace shirt leather jacket and leopard print heels... needless to say with me curly hair I wanted to run around saying tell me about it stud! Note to self going on a love shack ride like in grease is not as easy as it looks in heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger