tattoos

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mail

Don’t you just love house inspections? They give you a four hour time period that you must be there. So you clean like a madman to get it looking as close as possible to a display home. Then you awkwardly sit around the house because you don’t want to ruin your work. So here I am in my fake clean house too afraid to touch anything. I think I should start writing a letter to my new pen pal, it’s ridiculous how excited I get from getting something that isn’t an overdue water or phone bill notice. Mum sent me a thankyou card for Dave for the photos he took at her wedding. She popped in a few photos someone else took of us. They made me miss her. The scan makes my dress look a lot bluer than it really is. Oh Well.
I also received my cute print i bought off etsy from this lovelylady. It's one of the cutest things i've ever seen. This picture doesn't do it any justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger