tattoos

Friday, May 14, 2010

Back In The Habit

Yesterday I finally got my hair done which was long overdue, never has my hair looked so bad. I guess that's what happens when life gets in the way of being attractive. I also headed to blackbird corner, my favourite shop in Newcastle you can find them here. I bought a book i've been meaning to buy for a while now which is Tattoos by Mitch O'Connell. I bought it without really flicking through it and when I got home I was stoked at these two designs. Tonight I'm having my birthday party and it's a trailer trash theme. So i've been to every op shop in Mayfield collecting things to make my backyard look delightful. I'm hoping the weather keeps up.
Last night I went to training, so many new lovely faces and a few old ones that I love to give hugs. I've missed derby love so much and i'm so glad to be back. I got my fair share of bruises which always makes a derby girl happy!
Pictures taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger