tattoos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

666 Photography

So many times i've thought of shoots that would be amazing but was limited by money and my lack of talent to make elaborate sets, props and costumes. But the team at 666 Photography has answers to all you're photo shoot dilemmas. Gayla takes all the photos and makes all of her props by hand, paints every backdrop and creates most of the costumes. Lisa Naeyaert is the lady behind all the fantastic makeup used in all the shoots as well. Too bad they are based in Austin otherwise I'd be begging them to work with me.
I love everything produced by 666. I mean what's not to love about theatre like pin up shoots of sailors, carni folk, ballerinas, religious and day of the dead babes?
See more of their work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger