tattoos

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Get Better Soon 2Ton.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Inked Australia/New Zealand and my favourite Newcastle Roller Derby dame Calamity Cut Throat was in the issue along with some of the girls from Sydney. I scanned these pics to post here but the following day I heard that 2Ton one of the funniest and most upbeat people I have met (pictured above) was involved in an accident on Sunday morning... My thoughts are with her and her loved ones.
I'm aching to get my skates back on I haven't been to a training session in what feels like a year... miss you girls and your derby elbows.


Scans by me from Inked Aus/NZ issue #1


*Note after this was written 2Ton passed away... I don't even know what to say... RIP derby angel. If you can make it support Sydney Roller
Derby at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger