tattoos

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Canberra's Cold.

I'm so depleted from doing the lame girlfriend thing this weekend. (even though I love it) Dave's band played a gig in Newcastle on Friday night... I have no idea what time we got home but I packed my bags for Canberra the next day unaware that I was still a little drunk... Which meant not enough warm clothes for a place that cold. My bad... Got to Canberra feeling slightly sorry for myself and watched scrubs while Dave tattooed till late.... then went to the show it was strange to see metal heads windwill while they played when the night before it was kids skankin.
Stocktake has been ruining my life because I haven't had much sleep. Lola is drumming Dave's electric drum kit and is singing about puppy dogs. So darn cute.
Plugging my boys band now....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger