tattoos

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bearded Dames.

I've had a busy little day for someone who is still in their pjs. I just washed and dried all my makeup brushes because i'm helping out my friends little sisters photo shoot. All i know is it's going to be bearded ladies in 50's dresses and ill be doing makeup and modelling. I'm excited because since I left my last makeup job I had felt so uninspired.
I have another big weekend coming up. Dave is playing double bass in a Buddy Holly show then straight after i'm heading to a friends house haunting party. I'm stoked because its a dress up as your favourite dead celebrity theme. Which if you know me you will know who ill be dressing as.
Also on the derby front i'll be at this so you should come.

You can buy tickets for the bout on sunday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger